LinuxLive USB Creator 2.8.30
Screenshots of LinuxLive USB Creator
LinuxLive USB Creator Publisher's Description
For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux.
LinuxLive USB Creator is a completely free and open-source software for Windows only. It has been built with simplicity in mind and it can be used by anyone. All you have to do is to pick up a Linux in the list and give it a try.
No reboot needed - Are you sick of having to reboot your PC to try Linux? No need with LinuxLive USB Creator. It has a built-in virtualization feature that lets you run your Linux within Windows just out of the box!
Supports many Linux distributions - Wow! Did you see that never-ending list? They are almost all there: Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mint, Slax, CentOS, ArchLinux, Gentoo, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon, BackTrack, Puppy Linux ...
Persistence - Having a Live USB key is better than just using a Live CD because you can even save your data and install software. This feature is called persistence (available only on selected Linux).
SmartClean & SmartDownload - SmartClean uninstalls properly any previous Live USB installations and SmartDownload lets you download any supported Linux in 2 clicks automatically selecting the best mirror to download from.SmartClean also lets you clean your USB key in 1 click.
And a lot more:
- Intelligent processing: LiLi works with many Linux, even if they are not officially supported
- Hidden installation: LiLi hides the Linux installation, your USB key stays clean
- File integrity: tells you if your ISO is corrupted
- Keeps your data on your USB device (formats only if needed)
- Intelligent formatting: can format disks bigger than 32 GB
- Auto-update: automatic updates when new Linux distributions are available
- Also works with .IMG files (experimental)
Look for Similar Items by Category